Description du poste
Type de contrat
Niveau d études
Description de la mission
Sarbec Cosmetics is a French company that has been developing, manufacturing and marketing cosmetic lines in over 60 countries since 3 generations. To support its development worldwide, we are hiring an Area Sales Manager developing sales for our 3 major brands Corine de Farme, Evian facial spray and Inessance.
Location in Neuville en Ferrain – France.
Your key duties are :
As part of its development and attached to the Export Director, the Area Manager will be in charge of:
- Implement the brand strategy towards the markets
- Proactively track net sales budgets, making sure the company is on track to reach the objectives set annually. Push for additional sales when possible/needed
- Develop, manage and monitor the distributors / retailers / distribution networks / contract
- Negotiate sell in and sell out targets and follow up achievements with distributors
- Ensure that our partners meet sales objectives by collecting, compiling and analyzing purchase, wholesale and retail sales data. Strong analytical skills are required in order to build reports factoring in multiple different data points/sources (retail sales, WS, A&P spend, distribution etc…).
- In charge of monitoring and implementing product launches and animation plans for Distributors across the region. Post-launch/animation reporting.
- Close tracking of advertising & promotion budgets and investments for all clients.
- Meet with distributors and retailers occasionally, organizing and leading business reviews and store visits.
- Prepare and monitor forecasts and make sure they are diligently sent to HQ
- Prospect for new partners in the region.
First experience in a beauty company
Masters level degree required. Specialized in Business Development is a plus.
Knowledge of the following concepts is a plus: international negotiations, price structures, Cost of Goods, commercial terms, distribution networks & operational marketing…
About You :
You have an entrepreneurial attitude and feel comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment, you have organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and define clear objectives. Proactive approach to ensure all deliverables are met.
You are fluent written and spoken in French, English, a 3rd language is a plus. With strong communication and presentation skills.